Upcoming New Dieter Workshop
New Dieter Workshop: Generally, the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 6-8PM.
Please call 847-680-3982 to join us for this initial start up meeting with fellow new dieters and receive $50 off the consultation fee.
Individual initial consultations for new dieters available daily, call to make an appointment 847-680-3982
Bodyworks is a provider for the medically supervised diet program called Ideal Protein!
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a medically designed protocolthat results in fat loss while sparing muscle mass. The protocol was developed in France 25 years ago by Dr. Tran Tien Chanh, MD PhD, who focused his career and research on nutrition with a particular emphasis on the treatment of obesity and obesity related issues.
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is an easy 4-phase protocol which helps stabilize the pancreas and blood sugar levels while burning fat and maintaining muscle and other lean tissue. This protocol is also an excellent support for cellulite reduction and has been used in well over 2500 Professional Establishments in North America over the last eight years with great success.
Principles Behind the Protocol
- Learn to live off of the body's own fat reserves.
- Simple and complex carbohydrates can prevent weight loss.
What to Expect:
- On average, women lose weight at the rate of 3 to 4 pounds per week and 4 to 7 pounds per week for men.
- An understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage.
- Quick weight loss without sacrificing muscle mass.
- Improved skin tone by providing the skin nutrients it needs.
- Utilization of stored fat for energy usually by day 4 - fat (along with cellulite that contains chemical toxins).
- Improved blood sugar, cholesterol levels and reduced blood pressure.
- Improved energy, appetite control and reduced cravings - usually on day 4 or 5.
- For more information on Ideal Protein, visit www.idealprotein.com.
- If you would like to schedule an overview appointment, please call us at (847) 680-3982.